There are several possible explanations :
- Did you use a payment method allowed on Drivy ?
- Did you reach your credit limit ?
- Contact your bank to increase temporarily your credit limit that may have been exceeded, especially due to the security deposit.
Payment by credit or debit card
- Is your payment card still available ?
- Check the expiration date to see if your car did not expire.
- Did you enter your payment informations correctly ?
- Check you filled correctly the name of the cardholder (which must be you), the card number, the expiration date and if it applies, the security code (written on the back of the card).
- Did 3DSecure work ?
- Everything related to 3DSecure (or 3DS) is directly handled by your bank. Make sure your bank sends the verification text on the right phone number. If you face issues with the 3DS window or your payment fails because of 3DS, contact your bank to receive help.
- Is your Paypal account verified ?