Our insurance coverage was designed to protect you from any damage at your car or at any third-party property caused by the driver during a rental through Drivy. Your insurance bonus remains unaffected.
In the event of an accident, the driver pays the cost of repairs up to the insurance deductible, and the insurance pays for the rest.
Drivy covers third-party liability, damage to your car, fire and theft - by the renter or a third party. Learn more about the insurance coverage.
Our roadside assistance covers full breakdown service for your vehicle and transport to the repair shop to pick it up in case of breakdown or accident. Learn more about roadside assistance.
Accepted vehicles include “standard” cars and commercial vans under 3,5 tons. Luxury cars, motorbikes, camping vans, quads are not accepted. Learn more about vehicles accepted on Drivy
You are also responsible to verify that the renter complies with the renter insurance conditions.
- How could I be denied insurance coverage?
- My insurance policy permits me to lend my vehicle to other drivers. Can I go without Drivy’s insurance?
- Can I cancel my regular insurance policy, since I don’t use my vehicle except to rent it out?
- What happens if the renter lies about satisfying the insurance conditions?
Drivy’s insurance covers accidents (both car damage and bodily injuries), theft and fire.
If you are responsible for an incident, you will have to pay the amount of the Drivy deductible at most. You can reduce this deductible by picking the "deductible reduction" option. Learn more about insurance deductibles.
- Minimum 18 years old and 2 years of driving history
- Use a payment method in your own name
- Travel zone is limited to certain European countries (see full list)
In case of breakdown or accident, our 24/7 roadside assistance takes care of the passengers of the vehicle. Transport to destination or to return home will be provided. Learn more about roadside assistance.
Here are the actual insurance certificate and applicable contracts, don’t hesitate to contact us for any question about these documents.