We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and great hardware. And we’re just getting started.
Driven by our quick development in Europe and soon beyond, we are looking to hire an Accounting Manager in our Paris Finance Team.
Your main role is to deliver financial reports on a monthly basis, and to assist the Finance Manager in various analysis. You will also help in the development of new tools to improve productivity.
Carry out monthly VAT declaration and tax return preparation
Responsible for the monthly closings preparation: general ledger entries, reconciliations, accruals & provisions
Conduct the intercompany transactions and reconciliations
Conduct annual reports’ preparation and audits
2/ Account payables/receivables
Account payables : Approbation of suppliers’ invoices (manage invoice scanning and electronic document approval flow) ; Booking and payment of expenses
Account receivables : Assist for accounts receivable processing and follow-up ; Assist owners payments
Assist the Finance Manager in the monthly reporting tasks
- Direct reporting to Baptiste, our Finance Manager.
- Management of a Junior Accountant.
- Coordinate with our international teams in Barcelona and Berlin.
- Minimum 2 years’ Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3+ years Accounting experience in a fast paced, international environment - including some experience in an Accounting Firm
- Fluent French & English
- Detailed oriented, organised, communicative and able to work autonomously
- Computer savvy (especially Excel & SAGE 1000)