Drivy is Europe’s #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighbourhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We’re constantly expanding to new cities, optimising our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
Claiming a damage is the moment of truth for our Users. You will be fully responsible for implementing and delivering the most efficient and cost effective damage handling experience in order to increase the competitivity of the platform.
What you'll work on
- You will be in charge of designing and implementing our claims management process worldwide.
- You will be a strong contributor to our roadmap to implement claims management within our product
- You will lead our team of claims handlers, ensuring the delivery of the claims flow while balancing between efficiency, satisfaction and cost-control
- You will manage the relationship with the various claims departments of our insurer and other partners related to our claims management operations.
Who you'll work with
- You will report to Pierre, our Trust & Safety director
- You will lead a team of 10+ in-house claims handlers & supervisors along with outsourced resources for our 6 countries.
What you'll bring to the table
- You have proven experience (7y+) including within insurance claims management
- You are an expert in designing and implementing processes and have already worked with software engineers
- You have managed teams of experts across multiple countries
- Knowledge of automotive and/or motor insurance sector is a plus
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.