Drivy is Europe’s #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighbourhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We’re constantly expanding to new cities, optimising our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
- As a Business development intern, your main role will be to help us to launch new “fleet projects” and to turn the existing ones into strong / long-term partnerships.
What you'll work on
- Assist and participate in the successful launch of our new “fleet” (supply) customers & track their performance on a weekly basis
- Provide relevant analyses involving operations or performance when needed
- Help the biz dev team to grow the professional fleet by qualifying incoming leads and converting them
Who you'll work with
- Directly reporting to Maud, our Business Development Manager, France and Belgium
What you'll bring to the table
- Education : Master from a Top Business School or a Top University (Bac +4/5)
- High-energy and hands-on mentality: you are results driven and you are not afraid to make external calls to customers
- Analytical mind
- Attention to detail, and minimal need for supervision
- Fluent in French and English
- You are a digital native with experience in spreadsheets, MS office and CRM software
- You are passionate about the upcoming changes in the automotive industry
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.