We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
Ensure the quality of service and engagement of the car owners on our platform to give our drivers a great rental experience
- Strategic marketing: define global owners segmentation and messages,work hand in hand with BI, channels, communications, branding and business development. Establish global consistency with regard to supply acquisition, retention, engagement and quality KPIs.
- Manage supply development squad.
- Ensure the quality of owners (both Private and Pro) and cars. Give our CRM manager the quality objectives and collaborate with her to create successful CRM scenarios.
- Ensure owner (Private and Pro) retention at Drivy. Give our CRM manager the engagement objectives and collaborate with her to create successful CRM scenarios.
- Help Country Managers draw a supply launch plan in new countries.
- Reporting to Diane, our CMO
- Management of a team of 2
- The scope of the position is global - you will be working on all countries where Drivy wants to be present from our head office in Paris
- Around 4-8 years of work experience, with an exceptional career so far
- Outstanding marketing or product management skills and experience, experience working in a marketplace a super plus
- Strong knowledge of the digital economy
- Great project management skills, willing to convince more than impose
- Management of a small team of 2
- Fluent in English