Drivy is Europe’s #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighborhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We’re constantly expanding to new cities, optimizing our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
Be the “voice of Drivy” in content creation and community animation for the German and Austrian markets.
What you'll work on
- Lead all content creation ensuring our tone of voice is respected. This includes translations for product features, Terms of Service updates, help center articles as well as emails, from brainstorming to execution.
- Ignite our content status quo by continuously evaluating existing content and implementing fresh ideas where needed (e.g. new helpful articles for our ‘owner’s corner’).
- Animate and moderate the Drivy community including our owners’ Facebook page, organising and hosting owner meetups or webinars and other events.
- Support our marketing manager with general marketing activities such as creating and managing content for our social media presence or managing influencer relations.
- Make sure that our services’ online reputation is en par with our expectations.
Who you'll work with
- You will report to Sandra, Marketing Manager Germany
What you'll bring to the table
- You have a degree in marketing, communication or media sciences or an education in a comparable field.
- 1+ year experience in copywriting, translating, social media or content creation preferred.
- Experience with CMS and E-Mail-Marketing systems is a plus.
- Great communication skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in brand marketing and growth marketing is a plus.
- High-energy and hands-on mentality: results are what drives you, and you are not afraid to question the status quo or jump in to help out a team member.
- Passionate about the upcoming changes in the automotive industry and willingness to grow Drivy in Germany and Austria.
- Fluency in German (C2) and English (C1).
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.