Drivy is Europe’s #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighbourhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We’re constantly expanding to new cities, optimising our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
As an Online Acquisition Manager your job is to fuel our growth with extremely effective online acquisition campaigns, thanks to multiple tests and your analytical skills.
What you'll work on
- Design and implementation of online marketing campaigns (Search, Display, Native advertising)
- Performance of Offline/Online marketing campaigns as well as analysis & reporting
- A/B testing, recommendation, and iteration
- Coordinate and guidance of local marketing teams on their performance marketing actions
- Marketing related project management in coordination with the Product team
Who you'll work with
- You will work within the Performance marketing team and report to Cyprien, our Head of Acquisition
- Your role is global: you will work from our central office in Paris, for all the countries where Drivy operates
What you'll bring to the table
- A true passion for performance marketing campaign optimization gained from past experience (internships included)
- Good knowledge of the web industry and a passion for learning more
- You have great knowledge of Analytics tools
- You’re an Excel wizard, knowledge of SQL would be a big plus
- You're fluent in both French and English
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.