We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
Build the legal function at Drivy. Ensure Drivy’s interests are in line with the law and regulations of the countries where we operate.
- Counsel, inform and support operational teams on all legal topics: anticipate and analyse legal risks according to each situation
- Build and execute contractual standards and make sure they are followed internally
- Execute legal administrative actions such as official reports to the authorities, legal statements etc
- Manage relationship with external lawyers
- Be the guarantor of the good application of the legislation in the countries where the group operates
- Meet General Data Protection regulation and deadlines (CNIL, GDPR, etc.)
- Direct report to Ninon, our Head of Finance
- Work closely with Sviat, our Head of Public Affairs
- International scope: so far France, UK, Spain, Germany, Austria, Belgium… and more to come!
- Excellent command of legal and tax regulations and you know how to find reliable information
- A University Degree in Law
- Very analytical and meticulous
- You work well with business people, you know when to be diplomatic and firm
- Fluent in English