Drivy is Europe’s #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighbourhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We’re constantly expanding to new cities, optimising our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
- Help the Development team with all topics related to Drivy’s new business growth with professional car owners in every country.
What you'll work on
- Business operations
- Provide local teams with key documents and tools for professional owners’ operations management (onboarding, quality of cars fleet, claim follow-up)
- Assist them on the revenues follow-up of our main partners (professional owners with growth opportunities)
- Business development
- Dig into specific topics to help the development team to highlight market potential or barriers, which can be linked to political, taxes or competition considerations (eg. car-sharing city conditions, tax income evolution)
- Lead market research to find new market opportunities in other countries
Who you'll work with
- You will work closely with and report to Marine our Head of Development Projects
- You will be brought to interact a lot with local teams from each country as well as different departments in the global team (Public Affairs, BizDev...)
What you'll bring to the table
- Top business school or university degree
- You are fluent in English. French or other language is a great plus
- You love spending hours looking for the exact information on a specific topic
- You have a penchant for finance & legal topics, and a business mindset
- You are proficient with Google suite or Microsoft office (mainly Excel)
- You have a start-up spirit: you're not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get involved with everything
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.