We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
The newly created “Account Management” team plays an important role as it manages our dedicated cars supply from rentacar companies, professional car fleets, and car dealership companies. As an account manager, you will be one of the pillars of our success with professionals, and responsible for the day to day management of our supply partnerships.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relations with rental car companies, car dealerships, repair shops and other professional fleet managers
- Operate as the contact person with our professional supply user base
- Schedule and coordinate Drivy Open installations with car owners
- Onboard and train new companies on the utilization of our service
- Ensure car listings meet our quality standards
- Forecast and track key account metrics on a periodic basis
- Advise professional car owners on improvements and revenue optimization
- Engage our community of professional owners with content, events, and special actions
- Internally suggest solutions and innovative ideas to improve our product
- Direct reporting to Jaume, Country Manager Spain.
- Working closely with Oscar, Supply Business Development Manager.
- You will join our local office in Barcelona, with 7 people focused on marketing, communications and business development for Spain.
- Native Spanish speaker, fluent in English
- Extremely organized, you accept responsibility and accountability
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong commercial & business development skills
- You are a digital native with experience in spreadsheets, MS office and CRM software
- You are passionate about the upcoming changes in the automotive industry
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field