We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
Your job consists of getting world-class profiles on board, by building a pipeline of exceptional candidates, and making sure we get the most out of our selection and interview process.
- Write compelling job descriptions with the hiring manager involved. You need to be able to understand the details of the position, challenge what the hiring manager thinks, and propose some requirements yourself.
- Source talent : you’ll post and advertize job offers, push for internal referrals, participate in recruiting events, mine social networks and any other creative methods you can conceive of to locate qualified individuals. You may work with recruitment agencies for certain positions, and will manage them.
- Manage the interview process
- Train hiring managers to be good recruiters
- Have a specific focus on recruiting Tech / Product Engineers
- Maintain the Candidate Database to keep a healthy pool of qualified applicants
- NB: administrative part of HR (like contracting, payroll) is not part of your role
- The scope of the position is global - you're working from the Paris head office on all countries where Drivy wants to be present
- You’ll be working hand in hand with Rebecca, our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Reporting to our Head of HR (to be hired soon)
- Fluent in English and French
- Startup and tech culture & network: you will be able to understand our engineering department’s challenges. You’re well connected to the tech ecosystem in Paris or elsewhere
- Experience and talent for recruiting: knowledge of interview techniques and good at reading people
- Experience in building and organising teams, and a great instinct for it
- Very international profile, you’ve already lived in several different countries
- At least 5 years of professional experience