We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
- You’ll be responsible for making sure our car owners meet our quality standards: These quality standards and rules aim to ensure a great and efficient experience for drivers using Drivy, and help owners provide a service which is top-of-the-class, in order to rent out their cars as often as possible.
- You’ll be leading our fight against dirty cars, broken air conditioning, owners that cancel at the last minute… and coaching our owners, teaching them how to best attract drivers, for example with great photos of their car…
- You’ll be directly in touch with car owners by phone and email.
- Supply relationship expertise is just being built into our Operations Team, and you will work closely with:
- our Customer Service team which has daily contact with our customers
- our teams working on Supply Quality guidelines, and Supply Engagement
- Follow-up on all users’ reports on the condition of the cars and owners’ behaviour
- Coaching owners to meet our standards and help them make the most of Drivy
- Onboarding our new owners, teaching them how to get started on Drivy
- Dealing with other adhoc projects linked to improving the quality of our service
- Never tell someone something you don't understand yourself, or apply a rule that doesn't seem appropriate
- Challenge the people responsible for defining guidelines (in terms of Quality & Safety) in order to improve standards
- You are completely fluent in English
- You are passionate about human contact : you love listening, understanding and explaining, but human style, not like a robot
- You are able to multi-task as we are growing rapidly and changes frequently come up