We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
The Claims Management team
When a damage occurs during a rental, our users count on us to deliver the best solutions, as quickly as possible. We are caring and focused people and user satisfaction is our ultimate goal and we are very attached to it.
During our daily conversations with our clients we are the first in line to receive their feedback and to pass it on to the product team. We are constantly on the lookout for new suggestions to make which could help us improve Drivy’s service
You will join an international team of 7 passionate claims managers at our headquarters in Paris
- Help our users when facing one of the worst things that could happen with a rental : their car being damaged.
- Manage claims with our Owners and Drivers
- Assess what happened during the rentals
- Steer our users into the most appropriate resolution channel (friendly resolution, insurance loss adjuster,....) to ensure a fair, swift and cost-efficient solution to the case
- Make decisions and arbitrate complex situations
- Suggest and challenge rules / processes to our other departments to improve the experience for our users
- What does the job look like?
- There is no routine, and you’ll constantly be faced with many different types of challenges. You’ll get to run a lot of investigations. We pride ourselves on our strong team spirit, and we’re always keen to help users and other team members.
- You are able to empathise easily, and you can inspire trust in our users.
- You are attracted by complex situations and know when and how to maintain your position
- You are detail-oriented and able to detect/investigate suspicious / fraudulent behaviour
- You are an innovative thinker and you are always ready to suggest improvements to our service
- Your written and spoken French is faultless
- You must have a good level of English
- Bilingual in another european language would be a big plus to help us develop business in other countries
- You are passionate about cars and/or have experience in claims management