Drivy is Europe’s #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighbourhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We’re constantly expanding to new cities, optimising our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
Who you'll work with
When a damage occurs during a rental, our users count on us to deliver the best solutions, as quickly as possible. We are caring and focused people and user satisfaction is our ultimate goal and we are very attached to it.
During our daily conversations with our clients we are the first in line to receive their feedback and to pass it on to the product team. We are constantly on the lookout for new suggestions to make which could help us improve Drivy’s service
You will join an international team of 7 passionate claims managers at our headquarters in Paris
- Help our users when facing one of the worst things that could happen with a rental : their car being damaged.
What you'll be working on
- Manage claims with our Owners and Drivers
- Assess what happened during the rentals
- Steer our users into the most appropriate resolution channel (friendly resolution, insurance loss adjuster,....) to ensure a fair, swift and cost-efficient solution to the case
- Make decisions and arbitrate complex situations
- Suggest and challenge rules / processes to our other departments to improve the experience for our users
- What does the job look like?
- There is no routine, and you’ll constantly be faced with many different types of challenges. You’ll get to run a lot of investigations. We pride ourselves on our strong team spirit, and we’re always keen to help users and other team members.
What you'll bring to the table
- You are able to empathise easily, and you can inspire trust in our users.
- You are attracted by complex situations and know when and how to maintain your position
- You are detail-oriented and able to detect/investigate suspicious / fraudulent behaviour
- You are an innovative thinker and you are always ready to suggest improvements to our service
- Your written and spoken French is faultless
- You must have a good level of English
- Bilingual in another european language would be a big plus to help us develop business in other countries
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- You are passionate about cars and/or have experience in claims management