We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for someone who is not only well versed in Android development, but also has a strong understanding of good UX. You have worked with all the components of an Android app, from client-server communication to UI. What motivates you the most is to have a direct impact on users, you are details-oriented and strive on building great software.
You will participate in building an app that can change the mobility landscape in Europe and scale to millions of users, and by joining the engineering team (12 brilliant people!) you’ll take on many challenges such as:
• work closely with our product and design teams to deliver great user experience and pixel-perfect interfaces
• make the life of our owners easier, 70% of them use our mobile agreement
• work on great features that make car rental easy and frictionless
• make sure our UI is smooth
• improve our delivery process with tests, continuous integration, automated screenshots...
• keep our tech stack state of the art: we always evaluate what is best for our needs (RxAndroid, Retrofit)
*Remote friendly job* ideally, you can come 1 day per week at our Paris Office.
Skills and experience
- Experience shipping at least one excellent Android app, ideally currently available on Google Play
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Strong object-oriented and architectural skills
- Great communication skills
- Fluent in English