Drivy is Europe’s #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighbourhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We’re constantly expanding to new cities, optimising our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
- Your mission is to determine optimal prices on our marketplace, in order to maximize the long-term growth of our service.
What you'll work on
- Build the foundations for pricing : supply vs demand models, tools to measure elasticity for example
- Decide on our general price structure and levels. How should price granularity, degressivity and yield work together?
- Dynamic pricing / yield management : recommend prices dynamically based on supply and demand ratio.
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to maximize adoption of the right prices by our car owners. Work on both the product and communications aspects of all changes affecting pricing.
- Benchmark carsharing and car rental competition prices to feed your recommendations
- You will own your roadmap and set priorities, picking low hanging fruits first without too much data or tech investment, and progressively setting up more sophisticated decision making tools.
Who you'll work with
- Within the Revenue & Marketing department, you will report to Jean-Baptiste our Head of Revenue Growth. This is a new function at Drivy and you won’t have direct reports in the beginning, but based on the ROI of your work, you will be able to recruit a dedicated team. You will have the support of data scientists and analysts from day 1 to help you build your pricing models.
What you'll bring to the table
- Several years of experience in pricing / revenue management. You already have a very good understanding of both data and marketing aspects of pricing and yield management. Experience with pricing at a marketplace a plus.
- Strong quantitative skills - we need a business lead rather a data scientist, but we do need someone able to understand and collaborate very efficiently with data scientists.
- Knowledge of database query languages (SQL) and tools (tableau) a plus.
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.