We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
You are leading the public affairs strategies for Drivy in all European countries where we operate.
This position is based in Paris with regular travels in the countries we operate.
You will report to Patrick, our CFO/COO.
- Developing public affairs strategies and campaigns to reach and influence key decision makers, opinion leaders, media, industry experts on sharing economy and transport regulations
- Leading, jointly with the Communication teams in each country, on drafting communications materials - e.g. opinion articles, speeches, blog posts, white papers - that underline our policy goals and agenda
- Representing Drivy, together with our Country Managers, at political and industry forums; acting as a spokesperson for the organisation with influencer audiences
- Identifying and delivering speaking and profile raising opportunities within the sharing economy and transport communities that align with policy objective
- Ensuring the wider business is informed and up to date with political and regulatory developments in the sharing economy and transport sector
- Select and manage Lobbying firms in the countries where Drivy operates
- 7+ years of experience managing policy, legislation and/or government relations - ideally a previous experience working within an internet startup
- Passion for emerging technologies & policy work
- Strong analytical and creative thinking on policy issues and programs
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Maintaining enthusiasm and calm demeanor in stressful situations
- Fluent in French & English, another language would be a plus