6 months internship based in Paris (75002).
We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
Drivy Open is a fast-growing project inside Drivy, as we strive to provide access to a car any time you need it much easier than owning one.
With Drivy Open, the driver picks up the car with his smartphone instead of having to meet with the owner to exchange keys. Drivers are more flexible, and owners have an easier time managing their rentals.
We’re looking for an intern to be the right-arm of Alexandru, our Drivy Open Operations Manager, and make sure that all our process is solid and runs smoothly.
- Schedule the installations, uninstallations and maintenances with our installation partners
- Do the follow-up of the different operations, apply the needed process for the install, uninstall and maintenance operations
- Sync with the different departments and help with the evolution and improvement of our current process
- Handle the follow-up of the Owner subscription payment request
- Sync with our Embedded Telematics Technicians to help him improve the shared tools and information with our installation partners
- Guarantee the good working condition of the fleet with our monitoring tools
- Provide all our Drivy Open owners with the Drivy Open goodies
- Bias for action, and willingness to be hands-on on manual tasks
- Multi-skilled & fast-learner you can quickly become autonomous
- Rigorous : you don’t settle with approximation
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in French & English