Drivy is Europe’s #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighbourhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We’re constantly expanding to new cities, optimising our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
- At Drivy, you are one of the pillars of our success. You love receiving greetings from your users and see that satisfied clients become Drivy’s enthusiastic ambassadors.
- Car is broken? Rental has been cancelled? Driver is unreachable? You will be facing new challenges every day, and will use your abilities to listen and act fast.
What you'll work on?
- Crack our users issues, by phone or email (soon chat!), by taking decisions and autonomously arbitrating complex cases
- Go for the extra-mile, by not only solving their issues but delighting them thanks to your simple, efficient and caring communication
- Always raise possible improvements of our platform and our service with other teams (marketing, product, tech)
- Never explain something to a user that you don’t understand yourself, challenge the way we deliver customer service
Who you'll work with
- We believe every contact with our client is an opportunity to deliver not only the right solution, but an amazing customer experience as well.
- Our team is the interface between our product and our users and has the power to make things right.
- Being on the front line and providing efficient, simple and caring answers.
- Also being the “user voice” at Drivy, feeding the product and tech teams with users’ feedback to constantly improve our service.
- You will join our international team of 15 people based in Paris (02ème) and already composed of French, German, Spanish, Dutch... team members.
What you'll bring to the table
- You are perfectly fluent in French and Dutch or Flemish. You're proficient in English as well
- You’re a team player who inspires trust, ready to take initiatives and account for users' satisfaction. Sometimes you can’t relax until your inbox reaches zero
- You love quickly solving problems but when needed you take the time to investigate and find the best trade-offs
- You are passionate about human contact : you love listening, understanding and explaining, but human style, not like a customer support robot
- You are are able to handle difficult situations by phone or emails and stay calm in all circumstances
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.