Drivy is Europe’s #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighbourhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We’re constantly expanding to new cities, optimising our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
Drivy is seeking a Creative Designer to join its in-house global Creative team and change the way people move around in big cities. The Creative Designer will be a native or fluent English speaker and have experience executing creative communications across different media, with special emphasis on video and animation. This position is full-time, based in our Paris office.
- Create outstanding communications for Drivy across 6 markets and have a strong impact in our company's brand from a creative point of view.
What you'll work on
- Creative excellence - Come up with fresh and innovative ideas and transform them into beautifully crafted executions.
- Multimedia & multimarket - Understand every media and tailor each execution to the different channels. Produce global communications that are adapted to local marketing teams.
- Project management - Manage different projects at the same time whilst meeting the deadlines. Have a clear and organised approach to work, with the ability to multitask.
Who you'll work with
- You will work in Drivy's in-house creative team and report to Jose, our Head of Brand and Communications.
- Your role is global: you will work from our central office in Paris, for all the countries where Drivy operates.
What you'll bring to the table
- Understanding of content from a 360° perspective, able to execute on every media: Video, web, mobile, animation, print…
- Knowledge of the full Adobe creative suite.
- Passionate about video, animation and beautifully crafted works of communication.
- You are both a thinker and a doer.
- Team player who works well with others and improves projects and ideas from those collaborations.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- At least 2 years of advertising/startup experience, working with international markets and across different channels.
- Knowledge of basic HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Want to have a positive impact improving mobility in big cities.
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Start date: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris HQ
- Contract: Permanent contract (CDI)
- Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
- Portfolio required to apply.