6 month internship
We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
Set-up the admin, legal, and finance aspects for each new country launch.
For each future country where Drivy will operate:
- Build Business Plan : study local regulations for our users, analyse professional status options, insurance obligations, etc
- Company creation : legal status, liaise with lawyers and other parties that need to be involved according to each country (for Drivy, and for professional car renters on the platform), bank account openings, various registration
- Study Data Protection and Marketplaces obligations
- Operational researches such as sharing economy laws and regulations, local parking regulations per city, or local legal procedures in case of infringement, etc.
- Report to Marine, Head of International Operations
- Strong interactions with Sviat, Head of Public Affairs, and Quentin, Business Development Director
- Top business school or university degree
- You love spending hours looking for the exact information on a specific topic
- You are sensitive to admin, finance, and legal topics applied to international business growth
- You are excited about working in the startup world and in an international environment
- English fluent, french is a plus