We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
Own client’s pedagogy at Drivy: build client written and oral speech for frontline teams, better explain the why and what of our new product features to clients, and develop a more simple and educative help center.
With 5 countries, more than 15 people directly in touch with clients and numerous channels, our team has to evolve from an oral culture to a more structured and coordinated speech to ensure an excellent and trusted relationship.
Responsibilities may evolve according to candidate seniority and Drivy evolution.
1/ Update on a daily basis our help center, and coordinate with local teams and translators to adapt them to all countries:
- Identify and rework, based on data, articles that are perceived as unuseful by clients or those that still create CS contacts. Also point out missing topics.
- Improve existing content with a critical eye: is it simple enough? Pragmatic? Is tone of voice compliant with branding guidelines?
- Anticipate help center updates when new features or changes are coming-up
- Involve Service Design team when the best advised solution implies product evolutions
2/ Coordinate the right client’s message when launching new product features:
- Synchronise proactively with product team to be aware of product releases and anticipate brief accordingly
- Define and formalize a clear brief (to what client segments do I communicate, with what objective, and what main benefits / key characteristics) so that communication team can prepare their newsletter, emails, push notification...
- Check and ensure consistency among all channels: CRM, Customer Service, Help Center articles, social network answers, apps release, web site…
- Present this brief in advance to all teams in contact with clients (Customer Service, local marketing and social networks teams, account management) to make sure we all know why we release the feature and commit and also to have them being prepared for clients feedbacks
3/ Be the owner of all pre-registered answers used by Customer Service on email and messaging channels:
- Being responsible for consistency with other channels
- Making sure the Customer Service team can easily find the right message to answer to clients, and is aware of new or updated messages
4/ Spend half a day per week to answer to clients questions on all channels, to keep in touch with the ground and reality of users issues and needs
- Direct report to Marion, Client Relationship Director
- Frequent and close interactions with Customer Service team and Marketing teams in Paris, Berlin and Barcelona
- Coordination with Product, Communication and Marketing, Customer Service and Account Management teams to manage release of new features and ensure consistency across all channels
- Taste for pedagogy, here to explain product changes to clients in a simple and clear manner
- Willing to go for an extra mile and give a nice boost to customer relation at Drivy
- Team player and autonomous to gather informations
- Native English
- Perfectionist and tendency to look for continuous learning and improvement