We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
Global owner of CRM campaigns implementation and optimisation at Drivy.
- Be the owner of the business side of the CRM database and tool. Be the company specialist of the CRM tool and ensure our message is delivered in the best possible way.
- Map drivers' and owners' journeys, analyzing CRM touch points and monitor channel pressure. Be the users' advocate making sure that we do not send too many emails and that users' journey is consistent.
- Receive briefs from Marketing, Quality, Trust & Safety or any other departments and implement great CRM communication (Emails, push, notifications).
- Draw user segmentation and develop testing scenarios. Optimize campaigns to ensure the most effective approach.
- Ensure the consistency of all CRM communications across all the countries where Drivy is present.
- Help internal teams (marketing, supply quality, …) set up the most effective strategy and local teams to select and refine the best scenarios for their market.
- Report to Cyprien, our Head of Acquisition
- Work closely with Marketing, Supply Quality and Product departments
- Global role: you will work from our central office in Paris, for all the countries where Drivy operates
- 2-4 years experience in CRM optimization, ideally in a start up/scale up environment
- You have a masters degree from a top-tier business, marketing or engineering program
- You are driven, curious, and motivated to rapidly expand on your current CRM knowledge
- You are highly detail-oriented, and have strong data and analytical skills
- You love to optimize processes (an experience in SEM would be OK too !)
- Fluent in English
- Previous CRM experience is a significant advantage