We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
Global owner of CRM campaigns implementation and optimisation at Drivy.
- Be the business side owner of the CRM database and tool along time. Be the company specialist of the tool and ensure best possible deliverability of message.
- Map drivers and owners journeys, analyzing CRM touch points and monitors channel pressure. Be the user’s advocate making sure that we do not send too many emails and that user’s journey is consistent.
- Receive briefs from Marketing, Quality, Trust & Safety or any other departments and implement great CRM communication (Emails, push, notifications).
- Draw user segmentation and develop testing scenarios. Optimize campaigns to ensure most effective approach.
- Ensure consistency of all CRM communication around the countries.
- Help internal teams (marketing, supply quality, …) set up the most effective strategy and local teams to select and refine the best scenarios for their market.
- Report to Cyprien, our Head of Acquisition
- Work closely with Marketing, Supply Quality and Product departments
- Global role: you will work from our central office in Paris, for all the countries where Drivy operates
- 2-4 years in CRM optimization ideally in a start up/scale up environment
- Master’s Degree from a top-tier business, marketing or engineering program
- Driven, curious, and motivated to rapidly expand on your current knowledge of CRM
- Highly detail-oriented, strong data and analytical skills
- Loves to optimize processes (an experience in SEM would be OK too !)
- Fluent in English
- Previous CRM experience is a significant advantage