We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be one of the pillars of our growth and success with professional car owners, and responsible for the day to day management of our biggest supply customers. It includes strong business development actions to find new accounts while growing the best ones.
Ensure satisfaction of our best cars owners by helping them on many topics such as improving their business, car financing, marketing or legal issues.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with our biggest supply customers (car owners).
- Qualify and convert incoming leads. Execute outbound calls campaigns when needed.
- Forecast and track key account metrics on a periodic basis.
- Advise professional car owners on improvements and revenue optimization.
- Internally suggest solutions and innovative ideas to improve our product.
- Direct reporting to Maud, our Business Development Manager, France and Belgium
- Around 1 year experience in a sales, account management or business development related role
- Excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills: you are able to build strong relationships with best supply customers, you use your own analyses to convince them
- Fluent in French and English
- You are a digital native with experience in spreadsheets, MS office and CRM software
- You are passionate about the upcoming changes in the automotive industry