Drivy is Europe’s #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighbourhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We’re constantly expanding to new cities, optimising our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
- Drivy now has a wide range of different type of owners on the supply side, from Peer to Peer to small entrepreneurs and large fleet holders. Your mission is to define the best way to operationally achieve the Drivy standards as if it was our fleet, and then design and implement the best way for each type of owners to meet these standards, in order to deliver a great service to our customers in a scalable and sustainable way.
What you'll work on
- Design the most efficient processes for each type of supply (Large fleets, Entrepreneurs, P2P owners, Drivy own fleet) in order to:
- Achieve the quality standards of service as defined by Drivy, from cleaning to maintenance, with the minimum possible downtime of the vehicles
- Optimize in-fleeting and de-fleeting vehicles, including deliveries, telematics fittings, etc.
- Maintain the cars' condition and resale value including through handling damages and claims at scale for larger fleets
- Make sure these processes are implemented for each type of supply, for example by training our partner’s fleet Operation Managers and internal Account Management teams
- Identify the scaling bottlenecks and requirements to minimize the efforts required to manage a fleet, and be the voice within Drivy to make things change
- Define the key external services needed to empower our fleet partners, negotiate and manage procurement of those services: parking, cleaning, filling etc.
What you'll bring to the table
- Specific experience of managing the profitability, operations and service contractors of a B2C carsharing fleet with 100s of cars is a must
- General knowledge of the fleet sector (TCO, MRT, leasing, buy-back, telematics...) is a plus
- 6 years+ experience
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.