6 months internship or French "alternance" contract ("contrat de professionnalisation").
We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
You are in charge of creating marketing and communication assets, and maintaining a library so the whole team can easily access them.
We expect you not only to execute, but also suggest your own ideas on how to convey great stories to our users and potential customers.
- Online and offline (print, TV packshots, flyers) ads to help us recruit new drivers and owners
- Social media material: pictures, GIF and videos
- Photo and video shootings
- Branded goodies
- Reporting to Marie, Head of Marketing France
- You'll be working within our Marketing team and receive training and guidance from our Graphic Designer, Gaëtan
- Your scope is international, you will work with all countries where Drivy operates (France, Spain, Belgium, Austria, Germany, and more to come!)
- Mastering Adobe Suite (PS, AI, INDD, AE), or other relevant graphic apps (Sketch, Affinity Designer, Pixelmator, etc.)
- Good photo / video shooting and editing skills
- Versatility in print and digital
- Good marketing, branding and product sensitivity
- Team player
- Fluent in English
- HTML / CSS knowledge is a plus