Drivy is Europe’s #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighbourhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We’re constantly expanding to new cities, optimising our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
Our Marketing team tells the story of our brand to our customers, communicating who we are and what we stand for.
- Position Drivy as a game changing brand in the mobility industry across the 6 countries where we operate, through exposure on major media outlets
What you'll work on
- Design a PR roadmap across all markets
- Create a lot of fresh and creative PR stories to raise Drivy’s awareness
- Follow up local executions and ensure that best practices are shared between all countries
- Design reports and choose tools so that countries can monitor PR successes
- Organize Drivy’s presence at European-level conferences
- Build relationships with global media outlets
- Help markets to get high-level placements in print and other media
- Prepare and activate communication plan when opening a new country
Who you'll work with
- Directly reporting to Jose, Head of Brand and Communications
- Day-to-day work within the global marketing team, and with PR & Comms managers in countries.
What you'll bring to the table
- Great written and communication skills.
- Project management and organisation skills.
- Ideally you've already worked for around 3-5 years in a top-tier PR agency where you produced content
- Passionate about Drivy's mission to revolutionise mobility so you don't get tired of pitching it day-long.
- Ideally you already have a strong network of tech and mobility journalists in top European media.
- Able to work the startup way : agile, low budget, focused, hacker-minded, DIY attitude.
- Perfectly fluent in English; all communications are done 100% in English so having impeccable written and spoken English is key
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.