At Drivy we think owning a car is a thing from the past. We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience.
We are convinced technology and design can improve the car rental experience by an order of magnitude. We are already working on some pretty cool stuff, but we're just getting started.
We are looking for a talented designer with strong UX and UI skills to help us create a great experience for our million+ users.
We are currently a small design team. If you want to have a big impact, you’ve come to the right place!
- design intuitive user interfaces across web and mobile — from wireframes all the way to pixel-perfect mockups and user testing
- work with our product managers to solve complex problems — you have a strong opinion on how things should work
- work with our web and mobile engineers to make your designs come to life, and contribute to improve our internal bootstrap
- work with our graphic designer to ensure visual consistency across our web/mobile apps and our marketing material
- several year’s experience in a product-driven company — you know what shipping and maintaining a real-world app means
- passionate about mobile — you constantly bookmark the best solutions adopted by other world-class apps
- very strong copywriting skills — you can replace clumsy expressions with super simple words
- versatile — you are a detail freak when it comes to UI, but you can still see the big picture and think about the user experience as a whole
- thorough — you read job postings right to the end (and will include a car emoji in your application letter)