We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
Take Drivy to new levels of Growth in Germany, identify the best local channels to grow our business and strike efficient marketing partnerships.
- Study specificities of the national market, grasp the German users and their insights on carsharing models.
- Localise online and offline advertising campaigns, as well as CRM.
- Strike new partnerships and identify new marketing channels to boost our user growth.
- Analyse user funnels, identify areas where new strategies can be implemented to optimize conversions.
- Feed product team with customer voice and insights to help us optimizing our product.
- Support your Country Manager in overall growth planning and identifying the right strategies for the German market.
- Direct reporting to the Country Manager, Germany & Austria. Dotted lines reporting to the Global CMO based in France.
- Other people in your Germany team are in charge of communications, business development, and possibly sales depending on opportunities.
- Preferably 3+ years Experience marketing a B-to-C digital product and great achievements to show.
- Self-starter mentality, entrepreneurial spirit, but corporate discipline.
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Perfectly fluent German speaker, deep knowledge of German culture and market.
- Understanding of the German mobility market a plus.
- Very outgoing and ideally well connected to the startup ecosystem.