We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
We did not yet have a France country management, as our home market was managed and global functions were merged. We’re now creating a Country Management for France and Belgium We are looking for a new Country Manager to lead our largest and fast growing business in France and Belgium.
You will lead to success our existing France & Belgium businesses, interacting closely with all teams; You will be expected to embody our values and grow our Supply (Cars) and Demand (Drivers) locally.
- Identify and execute business development opportunities to grow cars quantity on the platform, ramp up sales processes on selected verticals.
- Localize performance marketing and brand advertising. Bring new ideas of growth hacks unique to France & Belgium.
- Be the Drivy voice in France & Belgium : network with influencers to spread the word, represent Drivy at conferences, manage country public affairs.
- Create great PR stories, push it to journalists to get some major media, build & engage our communities.
- Build a strong Account Management team and contribute to solving a lot of unanticipated issues.
- You’ll be based at our Paris HQ, and report to the CMO.
- You will manage a team of 7 people in charge of communications, marketing, business development, sales and account management.
- Around 7 years of work experience, with an exceptional career so far. Ideally, you have several years of experience generating online BtoC growth.
- Outstanding marketing and business development skills and experience.
- Deep knowledge of the digital economy.
- Excellent communicator, extravert. You are well connected. You are a great public speaker.
- Great project management skills, willing to convince more than impose.
- Management of a team of ~7 people.
- Languages: native French (a must), fluent in English.