Drivy is Europe’s #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighbourhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We’re constantly expanding to new cities, optimising our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
Our Marketing department tells the story of our brand to our customers, communicating who we are and what we stand for.
- Build a working relationship with journalists and media representatives in order to position Drivy as a key brand in the mobility sector in France.
What you'll work on
- Design PR roadmap and identify key media and stakeholders
- Seek high-level placements in print and other media
- Manage in-bound media inquiries and interview requests
- Take news opportunities to raise awareness of Drivy's brand
- Adapt to content created at the HQ lever to the French context and broadcast it
- Research, plan and organise events & conferences
- Feed HQ with great communication ideas
Who you'll work with
- Directly reporting to Quentin, Country Manager France/Belgium
- Weekly coordination with Communications Managers in other countries on global Communications actions
What you'll bring to the table
- Great written and oral skills
- Ideally you've already worked for around 3 years (including internships) in a top-tier PR agency
- Extraverted, energetic profile, you are able to create relationships with key journalists
- Passionate about Drivy's mission to revolutionise mobility so you don't get tired of pitching it day-long
- Ideally you already have a strong network of tech and transport journalists in top French media sources
- Able to work the startup way : agile, low budget, focused, hacker-minded, DIY attitude
- Fluent in English and perfect written and spoken French (we really mean this, so please don't apply if you don't meet this criterea)
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.