We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
Grow Drivy's fleet of cars through new segments, new models or strategic partnerships.
- Design, test and implement new models to foster the acquisition of new fleets of cars
- Strike global partnership deals to acquire fleets of cars eg OEMs, mobility operators, fleet operators
- Empower fleet operators with an ecosystem of partnerships to facilitate their growth e.g. leasing, parking, cleaning
- Supervise supply buildup on new segments such as new locations or new categories of vehicles
- Coordinate with our business developers in each country where Drivy is present
- The role could be based in Paris or London
- Direct reporting to Patrick Foster, Chief Development Officer (based in London)
- Coordinate with Business Developers and Country Managers in each country where Drivy operates (so far France, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom, Belgium and Austria)
- Deep knowledge of the mobility sector
- 5+ years experience in business development
- Business knowledge of software interfacing / APIs a plus
- Hands on, willing to lead a project from design to detailed execution
- Fluent in English