We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
Coaching managers and employees about people management issues to support our business operations. You are fully responsible for all HR related matters : training, culture, recruitment, employment legislation, compensation policy, performance management, internal mobility...
- Shape and roll-out all HR processes (performance management, compensation, benefits, development programs, etc)
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive management regarding key organisational and management issues
- Develop and implement competitive compensation and benefits plans
- Provide guidance and overall leadership on workforce planning, succession planning, benchmarking, talent acquisition, retention, etc.
- Consult with managers and provide guidance and coaching when appropriate
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
- The scope of the position is global - you're working from the Paris head office on all countries where Drivy is present (so far France, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom, Belgium and Austria)
- Reporting to Simon, our COO
- Managing a team currently composed of 3 people (2 recruiters and 1 person focused on office management / talent retention), with the possibility of increasing staff in the future to fulfil the recruitment and retention objectives
- Perfectly fluent in English and French
- 7+ years experience managing HR functions within a fast growing and international environment
- Specific expertise in Talent Acquisition, in order to directly take charge of the most senior positions
- Ability to understand business issues and participate in shaping the company’s organisation
- Tenacity and ability to build an HR organisation from scratch
- Excellent communications skills, you’re able to quickly build strong relationships and circulate internally the values of the company
- Ideally a good knowledge of employment regulations in several european countries