Drivy is Europe’s #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighbourhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We’re constantly expanding to new cities, optimising our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
You are fully responsible for the HR strategy and everything related to HR : training, culture, recruitment, employment legislation, compensation policy, performance management, internal mobility...
What you'll work on
- Shape and roll-out all HR processes (performance management, compensation, benefits, development programs, etc)
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive management regarding key organisational and management issues
- Develop and implement competitive compensation and benefits plans
- Provide guidance and overall leadership on workforce planning, succession planning, benchmarking, talent acquisition, retention, etc.
- Consult with managers and provide guidance and coaching when appropriate
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
Who you'll work with
- The scope of the position is global - you're working from the Paris head office on all countries where Drivy is present (so far France, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom, Belgium and Austria)
- Reporting to Simon, our COO
- Managing a team currently composed of 3 people (2 recruiters and 1 person focused on office management / talent retention), with the possibility of increasing staff in the future to fulfil the recruitment and retention objectives
What you'll bring to the table
- Perfectly fluent in English and French
- 7+ years experience managing HR functions within a fast growing and international environment
- Specific expertise in Talent Acquisition, in order to directly take charge of the most senior positions
- Ability to understand business issues and participate in shaping the company’s organisation
- Tenacity and ability to build an HR organisation from scratch
- Excellent communications skills, you’re able to quickly build strong relationships and circulate internally the values of the company
- Ideally a good knowledge of employment regulations in several european countries
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.