Drivy is Europe’s #1 car-sharing platform with over 2 million users and 50,000 cars in 6 countries. We give city-dwellers convenient access to shared cars in their neighbourhood that they can unlock with their phones - while also liberating city spaces from unused parked cars. We’re constantly expanding to new cities, optimising our service and apps, and improving the customer experience, so we’re on the lookout for smart, passionate, and creative people to join our international team (with over 20 nationalities!).
- Translate internal resources and be the “voice of Drivy” in content creation for the Belgian market
What you'll work on
- Participate in all content creation from brainstorming to execution including translations for product features and updates, as well as emails, newsletters.
- Ensure our tone of voice is respected across all content production and translations such as blog articles, monthly newsletters, help centre articles, Terms of Service updates, etc.
- Support the marketing and communications team in creating and managing content for our social media.
Who you'll work with
- You will work within the Belgium and France team (10 people), and report to Morena our Belgium Marketing and Communications Manager
What you'll bring to the table
- You are currently studying Communications / Languages
- You have perfect written and spoken Dutch and a good spirit of synthesis
- You are fluent in English (French is a plus)
- You have the start-up spirit: you're not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get involved with everything
- You are a good team player and have an innovative and creative mindset
What we offer
- Drivy is a fast-growing French startup located in the centre of Paris, with regional offices in Berlin, Barcelona, and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact at Drivy.
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.