We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
Design strategy to grow rental capacity from professional renters in the UK, through direct acquisition of professionals, and partnerships to make our platform more attractive to them.
- Identify targets groups of professional renters (rental agencies, entrepreneurs…), and get them onboard.
- At the beginning, do the account management to grow the first owners signed. When we reach the scale, we will then hire an Account Manager for onboarding and upsell.
- Secure partnerships to improve the business environment for professional owners. For example, get special leasing, parking or cleaning deals.
- Direct reporting to Patrick Foster, Chief Development Officer (based in London)
- Dotted lines reporting to Quentin Lestavel, Business Development Director (based in France)
- Other people in your UK team are in charge of marketing, communications, peer-to-peer supply community and operations
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, preferably in a business related subject
- First experience in business development, sales, lead generation and prospecting (cold calling, emails, face to face)
- Fluent in English
- Experience in the business development of Franchise models would be a strong advantage, in mobility or not