We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
The Customer Service team
We believe every contact with our client is an opportunity to deliver not only the right solution, but an amazing customer experience as well.
Our team is the interface between our product and our users, and has the power to make things right. We are on the front line and provide efficient, simple and caring answers to our customers' problems. We are also the “user voice” at Drivy, feeding the product and tech teams with users’ feedback to constantly improve our service.
You will join our international team of 15 people based in Paris (02ème) and already composed of French, German, Spanish, Dutch... team members.
At Drivy, you are one of the pillars of our success. You love receiving greetings from your users and see that satisfied clients become Drivy’s enthusiastic ambassadors.
Car is broken? Rental has been cancelled? Driver is unreachable? You will be facing new challenges every day, and will use your abilities to listen and act quickly.
- Crack our users' issues, by phone or email (soon chat!), by taking decisions and autonomously arbitrating complex cases
- Deal with claims in the UK and work in coordination with the claims managers from our insurance partner (Allianz) to ensure a swift solution to the case.
- Go the extra-mile, not only by solving their issues, but by delighting them thanks to your simple, efficient and caring communication
- Always raise possible improvements of our platform and our service with other teams (marketing, product, tech)
- Never tell someone something you don't understand yourself; challenge the way we deliver customer service
- You have perfect written and spoken English and knowledge of another European language would be a big plus (German, Dutch, French, or Spanish)
- You’re a team player that inspires trust, ready to take initiatives and account for users' satisfaction. Sometimes you can’t relax until your inbox reaches zero
- You love solving problems quickly, but when necessary you take the time to investigate and find the best trade-offs
- You are passionate about human contact : you love listening, understanding and explaining, but human style, not like a customer support robot
- You are are able to handle difficult situations by phone or emails and stay calm in all circumstances