6 month internship
We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
Build a solid community of engaged members and ensure drivy supply quality standards are met in Belgium.
Starting with the private car owners, you role will be to maximize the number of them engaged notably with Instant Booking and the Drivy Open box.
- Build strong relationships members, starting with private car owners, organising meetings and events. Be the voice of Drivy in front of the community.
- Identify and build a strong community supporters of car sharing in neighbourhoods and cities, to get them to become Drivy Ambassadors.
- Speak to members on the phone and face to face about their experiences renting. Help them be more engaged with the platform and convert them to be more performant thanks to Drivy Open and Instant booking.
- Create and translate excellent content in both Flemish as French for social media, blogs, mailings etc. to foster engagement of members with our platform.
- You will report to Morena, responsible for Drivy Belgium
- You'll be part of an international team based in the Paris office
- You are finishing your studies in communications and/or marketing
- Excellent writing and oral skills
- You are creative and know how to work autonomously
- Fluent in French and Flemish, and proficient in English
- Passionate about Drivy's mission to revolutionise mobility, so you don't get tired of pitching it all day long