We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
The Customer Support team
We believe every contact with our client is an opportunity to deliver not only the right solution, but an amazing customer experience as well.
Our team is the interface between our product and our users and has the power to make things right. Being on the front line and providing efficient, simple and caring answers. Also being the “user voice” at Drivy, feeding the product and tech teams with users’ feedback to constantly improve our service.
You will join our international team of 15 people based in Paris (02ème) and already composed of French, German, Spanish, Dutch... team members.
At Drivy, you are one of the pillars of our success. You love receiving greetings from your users and see that satisfied clients become Drivy’s enthusiastic ambassadors.
Car is broken? Rental has been cancelled? Driver is unreachable? You will be facing new challenges every day, and will use your abilities to listen and act fast.
- Crack our users issues, by phone or email (soon chat!), by taking decisions and autonomously arbitrating complex cases
- Go for the extra-mile, by not only solving their issues, but delighting them thanks to your simple, efficient and caring communication
- Always raise possible improvements of our platform and our service with other teams (marketing, product, tech)
- Never explain something to a user that you don’t understand yourself, challenge the way we deliver customer service
- You are fluent in French. You're proficient in English as well
- You’re a team player who inspires trust, ready to take initiatives and account for users' satisfaction. Sometimes you can’t relax until your inbox reaches zero
- You love quickly solving problems but when needed you take the time to investigate and find the best trade-offs
- You are passionate about human contact : you love listening, understanding and explaining, but human style, not like a customer support robot
- You are are able to handle difficult situations by phone or emails and stay calm in all circumstances