We believe shared cars are a better way to move around, offering more flexibility and more convenience. We are already the #1 car rental marketplace in Europe, and we believe the adoption will be 100 times larger in just a few years. We are present in several countries, have great mobile apps, and kick-ass hardware. And we’re just getting started.
You will be expected to embody our values and grow our brand awareness and visibility through partnerships, as well as being the backbone of the business growth in your country by leading the improvement of all local KPIs.
- Be the Drivy voice in UK: network with influencers to spread the word, represent Drivy at conferences, manage country public affairs.
- Localize performance marketing and brand advertising. Bring new ideas of growth hacks unique to the UK.
- Create great PR stories, push it to journalists to get some major media, build & engage our communities.
- Build a solid community of engaged private cars owners through meetups and social media.
- Identify and execute business development opportunities to grow cars quantity on the platform, ramp up sales processes on selected verticals. Design a bespoke Account Management team and contribute to solving a lot of unanticipated issues.
- You’ll be based at our London Office, and report to Diane, our CMO.
- You will manage a team of 7 people in charge of communications, marketing, business development, sales and account management.
- Around 7-10 years of work experience, with an exceptional career so far. Ideally, you have several years of experience generating online BtoC growth.
- Outstanding marketing and business development skills and experience.
- Deep knowledge of the digital economy.
- Excellent communicator, extravert. You are well connected. You are a great public speaker.
- Great project management skills, willing to convince more than impose.
- Management of a team of ~7 people
- Fluent in English