How does it work?
Earn an additional 150€ every month
You don't need to setup an appointment for every rental, nor to be present physically.
You're not available to do the rental? Don't worry, your car is.
Your car gets a dedicated anti-theft immobilizer system.
Performed at the beginning and at the end of each rental. You're still fully covered by Allianz.
You keep control
You can still accept or turn down a rental request.
Verified drivers profiles
Drivy verifies the profiles of your drivers. No need to take care of it anymore!
Already more than 73000 rentals and more than 1600 vehicles equipped in Europe
“ After setting up my fisrt car with Drivy Open, I directly asked to install all my vehicles. ”
Drivy Open in the news
A box it can install in cars to allow customers to open car doors with their smartphones at times agreed with car owners, making self-service rental possible.
This allows people to rent a car, and instead of having it dropped to them, they can go to the car and unlock it themselves with an app.
- Can I still use the car for my own personal use?
- With Drivy Open, the keys are inside the car. Could my car be stolen?
- How can I report damages that happened during a Drivy Open rental?
- What are the requirements for getting my vehicle equipped with Drivy Open?
- What happens when the Drivy Open box is installed?